Monday, August 17, 2009

More Stamp Camp Goodness....

Hi there, after a frantic day making a zebra costume for the Little Princess, I've finally got a cup of coffee and a minute to blog my next stamp camp creation. Michelle gave us a pack of the new Kaszazz Country cardstock, (lovely colours and a linen texture, yum!) and asked us to create a card with it. She also included a freebie stamp in each goodie bag - mine was a Lucy's Dragonfly, so I used that on my card. Here it is ...




Card recipe: Cardstock: Kaszazz Country range, white; DP: SU; Ribbon: SU Chocolate Chip grosgrain; Cutting and punching: SU eyelet punch, Nestabilities label dies; Colouring: Twinkling H2Os; Ink: SU Chocolate Chip, River Rock, versamark; black detail embossing powder.

I haven't used my Twinkling H2Os in ages, so it was lovely to have them out for a play. I embossed the image before colouring with black detail embossing powder.

Also today on my zebra costume adventures, I had a rummage in a $2 shop and found the coolest little book light which opens up by itself when you press a button - and it was only $3.50!! I also found some labels to try Michelle's label technique, and some lacy silver border stickers. Lincraft are having a sale and in there I found one of those tracing wheels for $0.99, some mini dressmaking pins for $0.99 and an EK success film strip punch for $3. I also picked up a couple of packets of clear epoxy stickers for $3 each, one round and one square - stay tuned for what I will do with them. So lots of creative stuff happening at the Spot ... but not much study!

No comments:

Post a Comment