Monday, August 3, 2009

Mojo Monday!







Hi! I've had a go at a Mojo Monday sketch, what do you think?

I'm quite happy with it, except I think it would have looked better if the leaf under the greeting was the other way around.

If you'd like to have a look at what others have done with this sketch, just click on the "Mojo Monday" blinky on the right hand side of this page.

Here's the recipe:
Cardstock: Textured white base card (unknown) Baja Breeze, SU; Walk in the Park DS, SU.
Ink: Versamark, Baja Breeze.
Stamps: Great Friend set, SU mini catalogue
Tools: Eyelet punch, SU; Nestabilities classic plain and scalloped circles; mat pack.
Bellies: Corduroy buttons, Baja Breeze, SU; scrap satin ribbon

And by the way, do you like my watermark? I got it from Karen Giron's blog, http://www.kgiron.blogspot.com/. She can make you your own customised watermark from her very sweet designs. Check them out!


No comments:

Post a Comment