Friday, April 16, 2010

Colour Renovation is coming!!

Stampin Up have announced that the new 2010 catalogue will include fresh, updated colour families to the Stampin Up range of products. The new collections will include some old favourites, some returning In Colours, and some completely new colours.

The new collections will be called Brights, Subtles, Regals and Neutrals. If you would like a copy of the chart emailed to you, just email me and I can send one to you. I'm sure you'll agreed the new collections are exciting, and a bit less overwhelming than the old colour families.

There is plenty of time to stock up on reinkers of your favourite colours if they are retiring, but don't leave it to the last minute! If you would like to place an order, Sunday is my order day so any orders placed during the week will be sent in on Sunday evening. Product is usually delivered to me by Wednesday, I deliver to you Thursday or Friday.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment