Sunday, March 28, 2010

Finally a post ....!!!

Okey dokey folks, here's some pictures of some of the new cards I've been making lately. Stampin Up have a new mini catalogue starting on 1 April and it is jammed packed with a heap of lovely new goodies. I probably want something from every page! I got my hands on some of the new stuff and had a beano making up samples for my mini launch, which I held yesterday. A lot of these cards would make great workshops, so pick out your faves, get some buddies together and lets get stamping!

So, first up, some glitter cards (these would make great girly workshop projects!)



How gorgeous is that Pony Party set!!! An absolute must for cards if you have any little girls in your life.

Next up, a couple of cards using a new (well, to me anyway!!) technique - embossing powder resist.

The second card was inspired by a card in Craft Stamper magazine by Lousette Ashton.


That's about it for now, check back soon for some more ....































No comments:

Post a Comment