Saturday, September 5, 2009

Happy Spring!!!

At last .... it's spring! I hate the cold! Those lovely balmy spring days are stretching out ahead of us. To welcome Spring, Stampin Up have a special offer for September - not one but two rolls of ribbon in So Saffron grosgrain and Certainly Celery poly twill for any order of $100 and over, or a workshop with $600 in sales. What a great way to kick start your spring cardmaking with these fresh colours!

I also have a gorgeous spring card to share with you. On this card I used a technique called "flooding" that I found here http://pattystamps.com/pattys_stamping_spot/videos/. I then used my roses to make a flowerpot card. Be warned, you won't be able to make just one of these stunning roses!



So here's my card ...


We'll be making this card at the September Girls Night In Stampers 10 Club on the 25th. It's the last club night for the year. I'm hoping to start a new club in February next year, so if you're interested drop me an email. It's heaps of fun!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Linda, stunning card , I can't wait for the 25/9 it should be a great night... till then.
    Barbara Read

    ReplyDelete